Edward is regularly available to meet with constituents at one of his formal monthly surgeries to offer advice or to take up cases or issues on your behalf. In addition, over the summer and early autumn he will be holding a series of informal 'Village Hall Drop-In Surgeries' around the constituency with details to be publicised locally and below as dates/ venues are confirmed.
2018 Formal Constituency Surgery Dates:
- Friday 26th January 2018 - 1pm
- Friday 23rd February 2018 - 11:30am
- Friday 23rd March 2018 - 12 noon
- Friday 6th April 2018 - 10am
- Friday 18th May 2018 - 10:30am
- Friday 8th June 2018 - timing tbc
These surgeries require you to make an appointment - If you wish to see Edward at one of his formal surgeries please telephone 0116 269 3789 to arrange this. You will need to supply your full postal address to confirm you are one of his constituents, and a brief summary of the issue in order to make an appointment.
While Edward is always very happy to meet any constituent, from experience the vast majority of cases can be handled without needing to see him face-to-face. Waiting for the next available appointment can delay starting to work on your case, where an email or talking to one of Edward's office team can in many instances get things resolved more swiftly, without the need to wait to see him.
Additional 'Village Hall' Drop-In Surgeries:
Please check back from time to time as this list will be updated throughout the year as more dates are confirmed.
If the issue you'd like to raise is complex or personal, you should book an appointment at a formal surgery, however these local drop-in surgeries offer you a chance to pop by and say hello or raise any general issues when I am in your village.
- East Goscote - 10th March 2018 at 10am at the Church Hall (New venue), with Borough Councillor Sue Gerrard
- Queniborough - 24th March 2018 at 9:30am - 11:30am at the Parish Office (Rearsby Rd) with Borough Councillor Daniel Grimley, and County Councillor James Poland