Edward is regularly available to meet with constituents at one of his formal monthly surgeries to offer advice or to take up cases or issues on their behalf.
2020 Formal Constituency Surgery Dates:
- Friday 17 January 2020: 11:00am
- Friday 7 February 2020: 11:00am
- Friday 13 March 2020: 11:00am (Telephone Surgery during COVID-19 Pandemic)
- Friday 17 April 2020: 11:00am (Telephone Surgery during COVID-19 Pandemic)
- Friday 22 May 2020: 11:00am (Telephone Surgery during COVID-19 Pandemic)
- Friday 5 June 2020: 11:00am (Telephone Surgery during COVID-19 Pandemic)
- Friday 17 July 2020: 11:45am (Telephone Surgery)
These surgeries require you to make an appointment - if you wish to see Edward at one of his formal surgeries then please email your request to: email@example.com . Alternatively, if you are unable to send an email, then please leave a message by calling: 0207 219 8140. You will need to supply your full postal address to confirm that you are one of his constituents, as well as a brief summary of the issue in order to make an appointment.
Please be aware that while Edward is always very happy to meet any constituent, the vast majority of cases can often be handled without the need to see him face-to-face. Waiting for the next available appointment can delay work starting on a case, where an email or talking to one of Edward's office team can, in many instances, get things resolved more swiftly, without the need to wait to see him.
Additional 'Village Hall' Drop-In Surgeries:
Edward holds a series of informal 'Village Hall Drop-In Surgeries' around the constituency throughout the year. Many of the dates and venues are yet to be finalised but please check back from time to time as this list will be updated throughout the year as details are confirmed.
- Queniborough - 26th October 2019: 10:30am at Queniborough Village Hall with Borough Councillor Daniel Grimley & County Councillor James Poland
If the issue you'd like to raise is complex or personal, you should book an appointment at a formal surgery, however these local drop-in surgeries offer you a chance to pop by and say hello or raise any general issues when Edward is in your village.