Edward is regularly available to meet with constituents at one of his formal monthly surgeries to offer advice or to take up cases or issues on their behalf.
2019 Formal Constituency Surgery Dates:
- Friday 18 January 2019: 11:00am
- Friday 1 February 2019: 10:00am
- Friday 15 March 2019: 10:30am
- Friday 5 April 2019: 11:00am
- Friday 24 May 2019: 10:30am
- Friday 7 June 2019: 11:00am
- Friday 19 July 2019: 10:00am
- Friday 6 September 2019: 11:00am
- Friday 25 October 2019: 10:30am
- Friday 8th November 2019: POSTPONED DUE TO ELECTION
These surgeries require you to make an appointment - if you wish to see Edward at one of his formal surgeries please call the constituency office on 0116 269 3789 to arrange this. You will need to supply your full postal address to confirm that you are one of his constituents, as well as a brief summary of the issue in order to make an appointment.
Please be aware that while Edward is always very happy to meet any constituent, the vast majority of cases can often be handled without the need to see him face-to-face. Waiting for the next available appointment can delay work starting on a case, where an email or talking to one of Edward's office team can, in many instances, get things resolved more swiftly, without the need to wait to see him.
Additional 'Village Hall' Drop-In Surgeries:
Edward holds a series of informal 'Village Hall Drop-In Surgeries' around the constituency throughout the year. Many of the dates and venues are yet to be finalised but please check back from time to time as this list will be updated throughout the year as details are confirmed.
- Queniborough - 2 February 2019: 11:00am - 12:00pm at Queniborough Village Hall with Borough Councillor Daniel Grimley and County Councillor James Poland
- Queniborough - 22 June 2019: 10am - 11am at Queniborough Village Hall with Borough Councillor Daniel Grimley and County Councillor James Poland
- Syston - 7th September 2019: 10:00am - 11:00am at the Town Council Offices with County Councillor James Poland, and Borough Councillors Simon Bradshaw & Ken Pacey
- Birstall - Street Stall/Surgery - 12th October 2019: 10:30am, Sibson Road Shops
- Queniborough - 26th October 2019: 10:30am at Queniborough Village Hall with Borough Councillor Daniel Grimley & County Councillor James Poland
If the issue you'd like to raise is complex or personal, you should book an appointment at a formal surgery, however these local drop-in surgeries offer you a chance to pop by and say hello or raise any general issues when Edward is in your village.